Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pool PARTY

Tonight was the Dyersville Library's summer pool party for the summer reading program! I'm HAPPY to say.....BOTH GIRLS LOVED THE POOL TONIGHT!!!!!

We thought we might stay an hour, since we already had a busy day at the fair....but we were wrong! We knew Kelly would LOVE the pool, but we weren't sure about Miss Molly. But...Molly decided she LIKED the pool tonight! She went in the deep water with me without a death grip around my neck! She also LOVED the water slide and kept saying "AGAIN!" I think we went down about 20 times! She played in the kiddie area and didn't care that her face was getting splashed! She was a totally different girl in the pool tonight! There is hope for my second child after all! :)

My two girls....loving the water just like their Mom!
Kelly went down the water slide A LOT.....at least 10 more times than what Molly & I did!
She also jumped off the diving board a lot too! She is so good about swimming to the ladder....she makes me smile!
The first time Molly is in the water with me that she doesn't have a death grip hold!
She's SMILING!
She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the water slide!
I held her up at the end so she didn't go completely under water....look at her smile!!!
Daddy & Molly going under the mushroom!
Daddy & Molly all smiles!
Daddy playing with the girls in the kiddie area.
Stepping on water fountains...
...Molly playing in the water fountain...
...stepping on it...
...and putting her bottom on it!
(She would never even go close to these before tonight!)

What a fun night at the pool!

No comments: