Friday, December 23, 2011

Second Cousins

 We spent the evening at my Aunt Nancy's house.  My two cousins, Jenni and Kari, and their families were home for the holidays.  It's been a year since we have seen them and thought it would be nice for the kids to play.  Molly and Amelia are less than a month apart in age (12/3 & 12/30)....when we got there, they were even wearing the same snowman shirt!!!  With their blond hair, matching shirts, jeans, and hair pulled back the same....my husband even mixed them up asking Amelia (who he thought was Molly)....where her glasses were!!!!  (Good thing I carried Molly out to the car tonight....so we knew we took the right child home!) :)  All the kids got along well.  We were happy to catch up and let the kids play and get to know each other again!
 Amelia & Molly playing the drums together


 All 5 kids
Eli (5), Jaxon (3.5), Amelia (almost 3), Molly (3), Kelly (5.5)
 The kids being funny!
 We tried to get a picture of the TWINS!
(This picture makes me smile!!!  I wish I knew what they were thinking!)
Amelia giving Molly a hug!
Kelly enjoyed coloring with Eli for a little while too. 

It was a fun night!  Thanks Odefey, Ranallo, and Bartin families!

No comments: