Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jumpin Janes with Emily's daycare kids!

 Molly and I enjoyed a day at Jumpin Janes with Emily Salow's daycare kids!  Emily is our neighbor and has her own in-home daycare.  She has two kids of her own that get along great with Kelly and Molly.  My girls went to Emily's after school while I was coaching this past season.  Emily asked if I would help her transport and watch the kids if she had a little Christmas party for her daycare kids at Jumpin Janes in Dubuque.  Unfortunately, Kelly wasn't able to come as she was already signed up for Beckman Dance Camp for three days and we have Christmas with my mom on the only other day of Christmas break.  It worked out great though....Molly had a fun time at Jumpin Janes while Kelly had dance camp and a playdate at her friend Cambrie's house.
 Molly loves the slides!!!
 Molly has ALWAYS been my climber!  Here she is with Lexi climbing up to the slide.
Having fun with her friend Lexi
 Jump, Jump, Jump!!!
 Emily brought all the kids decorated sugar cookies!
 Lexi & Molly loving their cookie treat!
 Riding the carousel...I love Molly's expression!
 Carousel Cara soul fun!!!  Molly pretty much played with Lexi most of the day.  Here are Molly (3), Finn (3), Lexi (5), and Harper (2) riding the carousel together.  All Emily's daycare kids had matching blue shirts.

No comments: