Friday, December 2, 2011

JUMPIN JANES

Another BIG celebration for Miss Molly today!

Brian and I took Molly and Lexi to Jumpin Janes for 4.5 hours!
(Kelly was in school)
It was a day to celebrate Molly giving up her binki!!!! I am so proud of her! The girls had a great time....and I saw A LOT of smiles! It was a nice celebration of being a big girl!!!

Lexi & Molly taking a minute to stop and smile for a picture!
CHEESE!!!
Our day started like this.....
.....and continued with a lot of these!!!
SMILES!
Weeeeeee....slides are FUN!
Molly's reaction when she saw the workers bringing her a BIG cookie ice cream birthday dessert while singing too! She looks SO happy!
Bowing out her candles!
YUMMY!
Jump, jump, jump!!!
This is SO much FUN!
Running away from me as I went in and jumped with them to get some pictures!

Our day ended with ONE carasoul ride!
The girls enjoyed it!
They also played one game together.

It was a great day!
I'm proud of my 3 year old!!!

No comments: