Sunday, November 9, 2008

State Swim Meet

We had a VERY successful state swim meet on Saturday! We got 18th place as a team....the highest we have placed in the last 6 years. There were 57 teams competing at state and only 34 teams scored points (you have to score Top 16 to earn points and there are 24 girls/relays in each event). Our highest places were 7th and 9th....both in the 200 free. We also got 10th and 12th in the 500 free. I had another girl break a varsity school record in the 200 free too. We have broken 3 varsity school records this season (200 free, 200 IM, 500 free). It was a very successful season.....now I have my team banquet on Tuesday night and then I can start to focus on all the things I need to get finished before I can have a baby in less than a month!
State Team on TOP of the podium during warm-ups!
What a group!

No comments: