Monday, November 17, 2008

A sleeping toddler!

There is just something special about a sleeping toddler! Today is the first day that Kelly and I have both gotten to spend the ENTIRE DAY at home since the middle of August. (We have had a few weekend days that Brian, Kelly, and I were all home on Sundays). With swimming the last 3 months, and then last week every day was filled up....we didn't get an entire day at home...so I declared today PJ DAY!!! Kelly and I are both spending the entire day lounging around in our PJ's! Kelly wanted to watch a show on TV for a couple minutes before naptime.....when I went back to our room to check on her, she was asleep on our bed. :) So peaceful! I am going to cherish the few days I have left with just Kelly and I lounging around at home....before we know it, she will have a baby sister!

No comments: