Sunday, June 23, 2013

Loras All-Sports Camp - Orientation Day

We dropped Kelly off at Loras All-Sports Camp for the first time today!!!  I was a camper for 5 years at this camp and have worked there 13 years too!  I have been a part of this wonderful camp for so many years.....as a camper, and a staff member....and now I am on the parent side of Loras Sports Camp.  I hope Kelly LOVES this camp as much as I do!!!

Kelly is a day camper this year....which means she gets dropped off at 8:30am and picked up at 9:00pm.  I very long day for a 7 year old!  She is a day camper with her friend, Ellie.  They are in the same huddle group - Mini Hawkettes GOLD!  I work at the camp from 8:30-4:30pm every day.....and then I will go back to pick the girls up at 9pm after evening activities.
 Kelly & Ellie
 Silly friends!


No comments: