Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A day of firsts at the pool....

The girls and I had our first trip to the Dyersville Pool this summer!  The weather hasn't been cooperating, so we took advantage of the first NICE WEATHER DAY....and spent the afternoon at the pool.  It was Brian and my anniversary....but Daddy was at work. :(

Both girls did things they have never done before! 
**Molly went down the water slide by herself (and I caught her at the end).  That was HUGE....as I used to limit her number of times down the slide.....because I didn't want to walk up the stairs a million times!  She went down the slide at least 25 times!
**Kelly tried the drop slide for the first time!  She said it was AWESOME!  Last year, she was scared of it....but this year she loved it!
A fun afternoon in the sun at the pool for the girls!
 Molly LOVED the water slide and kept saying.....I want to go down AGAIN!!!!


 Kelly going down the slide too!
 Kelly going down the drop slide for the first time!

 Kelly and her friend Sophia!
Molly and her friend Ava!

No comments: