Friday, March 11, 2011

My little HIDER.....

Molly has ALWAYS been my little hider! Lately, she is hiding her prized possessions (Elmo & Blanket)....and now.....her glasses! Her hiding spots are getting better and better too! It wouldn't be a problem if she REMEMBERED where she hid them!!! It took me an hour (off and on) to find her glasses while she napped! She hid them right before I put her down for a nap....while I was helping Kelly with a game on the computer.

Our Little People living room bay window. The girls set some of their little people on the window ledge to play with (for the winter!) Isn't it cute.....a princess castle, a fairy treehouse....
....a tent, and a house!
The girls were setting up all the Little People today.....Kelly really makes sure everyone is in their right places.....everything looks good, right?
Well....open up the tent and there are the missing glasses!!!!!!!!

I guess the Little People wanted to sleep under the stars to leave room for Molly's glasses to be safe!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you sure Brian isn't secretly playing with this??