Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mississippi River Museum

The girls and I spent yesterday morning at the Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium with my Dad, Jackie, and Jessen!!! My Dad and Jackie have a grandparents pass for the year....so we only had to pay for me. The kids had a great time. They have expanded the museum since I have been there last.....which is great for the ages of my kids. The entire second floor of the new expansion is an indoor kids water play area....which they all LOVED! It was a fun morning!

The three kids in a CAVE!
Molly & Jessen loved watching all the fish.....they would have stayed there for a long time....but Kelly was ready to move on.
Molly & Jessen watching the fish.
The river otters were really fun and playful while we were there.....the kids loved watching them eat strawberries!
Papa Bear with his two youngest grandkids....watching the BIG FISH!
Water play area!!!
Kelly and Molly playing together.
Kelly building her boat to float down the river.
Molly with her boat.
Jessen with his boat!

No comments: