Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fun at the Mall

Molly and I met my Dad and Jessen at the mall this morning. Jessen is in town for a month from Kansas City while my sister recovers from surgery. Molly LOVES Jessen! (I love him too....especially since he is my only godchild.) Molly asks at least once a day if we are going to see Jessen. CUTE! These two are 5 months apart in age, as Jessen will turn TWO on May 5. They played at the mall play area for a long time and LOVED riding up and down the escalator!!! Cheap entertainment!!!

Riding down the escalator with Papa Bear. Even though Molly is only 5 months older than Jessen.....she looks so TALL when they are side by side!
Molly playing in the apple!
Jessen playing with a puzzle on the wall.

(I forgot my camera at home.....so these were taken with my phone....and are a little blurry!)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Did they call each other that morning to plan what they were going to wear? Love the Elmo clothes!