Friday, March 4, 2011

MISSING.....

BLANKET & ELMO

Molly has always been my child who LOVES to HIDE things! Lately, it has caused a lot of craziness around our house!!!!

A few days ago, Molly "lost" her Elmo puppet. We looked everywhere and could not find it anywhere. We tried giving her a different Elmo and she said "No....Molly want Elmo PUPPET!!!"

The girls and I were home all day today. After lunch I was starting to get Molly ready for her nap and I couldn't find her blanket anywhere. Kelly, Molly, and I looked from noon-1pm for her special blanket. No luck! Molly would not lay down without "HER" blanket! I tried another blanket that is hers but she didn't want it. I continued to look anywhere I could think of with no luck. I finally got Molly to sleep (without her blanket) around 2:30pm! (She normally goes down no later than 1pm)

Anyway.....see where my little hider hid her prized possessions.....

Molly's blanket....in our bay window in our bedroom....behind the blanket that we are using as a window covering....since we haven't gotten window coverings for that window yet!
Elmo....behind our quilt rack....in our bedroom!
(I had to move the quilt rack out a little bit so you could see Elmo hiding!!!)
Molly sleeping today.....with one of her blankets.....but not her special blanket that we were looking for!

No comments: