Thursday, June 2, 2011

We're in TROUBLE!

Kelly had a play date today with her best friend Sophia. It's been less than a week since she has been finished with school....and multiple times on a daily basis she tells me she misses either Mrs. Riniker, Sophia, Cambrie, Ellie, or school. On Sunday, she told me at least 10 times she missed Mrs. Riniker....I told her she wouldn't normally have seen her that day anyway....but it didn't matter! The girls played at our house today...as it was a colder, of and on, rainy day.
They had fun together....but WE ARE IN TROUBLE!
1. The two girls were REALLY QUIET
2. This is where I found them (in Molly's room)
3. They STOPPED talking when I went into the room
4. They are only 5 yrs. old (Well, Kelly isn't officially 5 yet!)

WE ARE IN TROUBLE WHEN THEY ARE TEENAGERS!

When I asked them what they were doing....they said "Just talking!"

** Side note - Molly was sleeping on the couch at this point in time...she never saw them playing in her room!

No comments: