Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy Day

Happy Father's Day to all the DADS out there!

We had a nice, relaxing day!

Brian wanted to spend the morning just relaxing at home. It was nice for a change....all of us at home together....not really doing anything. It was fun! We headed to Dubuque in the afternoon and went to Eagle Point Park. We fed the fish, looked at the river, and the girls played for awhile. Then is was dinner at Los Aztecas! It was a perfect family day! Happy Father's Day, Brian! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

The girls giving Daddy his Father's Day presents this morning. They both gave Brian PERFECT Cards!

Molly picked out a Scooby Doo card which read:
"Dad, you're a lot like Scooby-Doo! You're brave! You're smart! (You eat lots, too!) There's not a thing that you can't do!"
**Perfect for my Scooby-Doo kid!
Kelly made a card with me on Shutterfly's website. We picked out pictures of Kelly & Daddy together and she was able to tell me the TOP 5 reasons her Dad is the best! Here's what the card says...
5: You let me help you build stuff.
4: You do puzzles & play games with me.
3: You help me find lots and lots of worms!
2: You come to my programs and field trips.
#1: You turn on the TV and warm up my Mommy Juice in the morning!
Daddy with his girls at Eagle Point Park
Daddy & Molly watching the fish.
Feeding the fish!

No comments: