Saturday, April 9, 2011

Future baseball players???

Everyone knows I am a BIG CUBS FAN! I have been for a long time.....as my Grandpa Piersch passed om his love of the Cubbies to me!!!! I had a Cubs birthday cake for my 13th birthday, Ryne Sandberg posters in my room when I was a teenager, etc. I always wanted to be an Olympic swimmer or the first woman major league baseball player for the Cubs! (Yes, I know....I didn't quite reach either of those goals!) Anyway, my love of baseball is getting passed on to my girls. Kelly knows almost all the words to the GO CUBS GO song....and Molly is starting to catch on too! Today we got our t-ball set out for the girls. (It is really their easter present from us.....but I couldn't wait.....as today was a beautiful day outside!) Both girls LOVED it....and did really well too!!!!



GO CUBS GO!!!!!
Let's have a great season!

No comments: