Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another BUSY week!

It has been another busy week for all of us!!!! It started off with myself subbing at Kelly's school again! (I love it!) It was even a lot better because I was in the other preschool class....which made it easier not having Kelly with me all day. I still saw her at lunch, recess, and the special spring "show" that the high school kids came to Xavier to put on! The week also consisted of Kelly having swim lessons on Monday and Wednesday and tap and tumble gymnastics on Tuesday, Molly having her library story time on Wednesday, and me babysitting two kids all day on Thursday. We went to Dubuque on Friday and Papa Michael took Kelly to the movie "HOP" and both girls helped Grandma Peggy put out her snow bunnies too! It's been a fun, yet busy week! Only one more week until EASTER!!!

Molly (2), Grant (just turned 5), Kelly (almost 5), and Carly (16 months)
** I watched Grant and Carly all day on Thursday for our friends Tom & Lynn
Papa Michael & Kelly enjoyed the movie HOP on Friday afternoon.
Molly & Kelly helping Grandma Peggy unwrap all her snow bunnies.
Molly showing Grandma the bunny with the carrot.
Molly was kissing the duckies that were with the bunnies. Molly LOVES ducks!
Kelly having fun with the easter grass!!!
Both girls arranging (and playing) with all the easter grass!

No comments: