Monday, January 17, 2011

JESSEN is here!!!!

Jessen is in town for a little while (around 2 weeks) as my sister Staci had surgery on her hip last Friday. Grandma Jackie and Papa Bear are watching Jessen in Dubuque while Staci recovers. The older three boys (Logan, Jackson, and Landon) are all in school for part if not full days....and they can all walk, go to the restroom, etc. on their own so Grandma and Grandpa "kidnapped" Jessen for awhile during Staci's recovery process. Since Jackie works during the school day (except for today since it is Martin Luther King Day), I am going to watch Jessen during the days as Papa Bear is going to bring him to Dyersville. I am so happy and excited to get to spend some quality time with my godson (and Molly gets to play with her cousin too)!!! Since it was a no school day for Kelly......the girls and I went to Dubuque to see Jessen for the day! The Henry's weren't able to come home from Kansas for Christmas......so it's been awhile since we have seen him! It took a few hours for him to warm up to us......but a little before lunch, he was all good to go and playing with the girls!

My adorable godson and my adorable daughter!
(Molly got Jessen to play "babies" with her! Then they decided instead of pushing the babies....they would just hold them and sit in the doll strollers! Too cute!!!)

No comments: