Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cousins - Molly & Jessen

Molly and I spent the day in Dubuque with Papa Bear and Jessen (while Kelly was having a BEACH PARTY....more about that later). Jessen is really getting to know us as he ran right up to me this morning and gave me a hug when I walked in the door. Molly and Jessen are getting along GREAT....they play so well together, which is really nice. They are only 5 months apart (although Molly being soooooo tall makes it look like they are further in age) and they are the two youngest grandchildren on my Dad's side. Since Jessen is my only godchild....he has a special place in my heart! I love all this quality time that I'm getting to spend with him. Only one more day.....as he goes back home Friday!

Molly & Jessen sharing cereal this morning.
(You can see the height difference)
Papa bear is pouring chocolate milk for the kids.....Molly is watching Papa close, while I got an adorable smile from Jessen!
LUNCH together......mac-n-cheese.......one of the ONLY meals Miss Molly eats!!!!!
Papa Bear gave them suckers!!!! They sat together on the couch all by themselves! Too cute!

No comments: