Monday, March 9, 2009

My parents

My Mom (aka: Grandma Peggy), and Dad (aka: Papa Mike) might not have been the best married couple in the world.....but I'll tell you what.....I think they are up for the BEST Grandparents award! It took me 20+ years to realize that my parents weren't great together as a couple. I had a hard time throughout my life realizing that my divorced parents weren't going to be together. Until kids were involved, it was always wierd and ackward having my parents together (ex: weddings, etc.). Now enter GRANDKIDS!!!! Oh, how things change!!! (AND FOR THE BETTER!!!) Both my Mom, Dad, Jackie, and Michael are all wonderful grandparents! Kelly LOVES all of them and is so excited when we get to go to either of their houses. (They are great with Molly too....but she's still a baby). This week we got to spend some time at both houses....and of course, Kelly was SPOILED! I believe Kelly has all of her grandparents wrapped around her little finger!!! :)

Grandma Peggy & Kelly putting out Snowbunnies at Grandma's house on Sunday 3/8.
Papa Mike and Kelly making dinner together at Papa's house on Wednesday 3/4.

No comments: