Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kelly in the TH!!!!

At the regional swim meet, the local newspaper was there to do a story about second generation swimmers competing in DASH.  When DASH was formed in 1991....I was a freshmen in high school.  I swam at the YMCA from when I was 6 years old until I switched to DASH when it was formed.  This summer season, DASH had it's first wave of second generation swimmers in 7 year old Kelly....and 9 year old Kenna Wolbers.  Kenna's dad Chad, is two years older than I am....but we swam together on the Y team, DASH, and both swam for Senior too.  Kelly has 4 pictures online and they did an article on the future wave of DASH.  It is pretty special to have your picture in the paper....and Kelly is a pretty special 7 year old! 

http://www.thonline.com/sports/local_sports/article


No comments: