Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Swimming Lessons

The girls finished up the first session of spring swimming lessons today.  They both had a great time....and learned A LOT this session!

***Kelly was in jellyfish (the 4th of 6 levels)....and PASSED....and is going to try the DASH swim team in a couple weeks for the free trial period.  She would be the youngest GIRL on the team.  There are 3 other six year old boys that were on the team during the winter season.  We'll see if more young girls come to the free trial period.....and how Kelly likes it!

***Molly was in tadpole....and improved so much!  She actually got her face wet (with goggles) this session and would do some bobs with her instructor and go all the way under the water.  That is a HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!  She is a GREAT KICKER too!

Both girls had a wonderful time and learned so much with these 8 swim lessons!
 Kelly looks like a little swimmer with her Speedo suit.....and when she puts a cap and goggles on....she reminds me so much of myself when I was younger!
 Miss Molly wearing her EAGLE suit!
(I got this for Kelly a few years ago and now it fits Molly....so both my girls look like little swimmers!)
 My attempts of getting a picture of the girls together......

....they only want to be SILLY!
 Kelly's backstroke!  She is really good at backstroke!
 Her freestyle has come a long way....and she bilateral breathes!!!!

She loves diving!
 Myles and Molly were in the same group!
 Molly LOVES to kick with a belt on
 Kicking on her back
Floating on her back without the belt....and help from Taylor
A quick smile and wave to Mommy!

Molly and Taylor Tittle (one of my swimmers)
 Kelly and Lauren Noel (one of my swimmers too!)
 Myles and Molly LOVED taking a shower together after lessons!  Too funny!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

would love to take the 2 girls clothes off spread there legs and eat there fannies

Anonymous said...

The 2 girls will walk into the locker room I will fucking clamp a cloth soaked with chloroform on the older girl my wife is going to chloroform the little girl after the little cunts are out I will get naked and hump their feet soles till I cum all over them then we will kidnap them

Anonymous said...

Let me pull Kelly's swimsuit off and drive my huge cock into her mommy wouldn't even notice she's gone

Anonymous said...

https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

Anonymous said...

Hey I know most of the links no longer work so here’s some 2024 March cp
https://cok55xae.cc/invite/i=64806
https://fem78aex.cc/invite/i=72431
https://bekxa78eb.cc/invite/i=57118
Ps I am 12 yo and will send dick pics at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com that is my backup account, I do have a lot of pubic hair but I can shave, will not show my face, will play with anus.

Anonymous said...

Hey pedos of blogpost, 12 year old here, turning 13 in 9 days, I give out free nudes at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com
I do requests, and I have a lot of fetishes, feet, anal, oral, and being tied up, I will not show my face, however I only give out 1 nude per email, so you’ll have to maintain constant contact if you want a lot of cp from me. I would prefer it if you didn’t respond with a vid of you jerking off, if you do I will roast you.

Anonymous said...

Yummy Kelly you sexy little slut yes you are