Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday BRIAN!

We've had a busy weekend.....and a very special birthday!  Brian's birthday was yesterday (1/5) but we didn't have any time to celebrate.  I had a girl scout leader meeting, Brian worked an invitational swim meet in Dubuque, we went to church, and the girls went to Grandma and Grandpa's while Brian and I attended my Xavier Christmas party.  We celebrated by going out to eat on Friday night with Tom & Pat and then had cake and ice cream this afternoon (after Kelly's dance showcase performance).  It has been a busy weekend!  Happy Birthday Brian!  We love you!

 Daddy and his girls!

 The girls put a few "trick" candles on Daddy's cake.....so I love Molly's smile in this picture....knowing Daddy wasn't going to be able to blow all the candles out!
 I thought it would be fun to take a Father and Son picture......since both of them were wearing black Iowa Hawkeye sweatshirts.  Tom never cooperates for pictures so I was trying to make them laugh when I took this picture.  Brian is smiling good at least!

Happy Birthday Brian/Daddy!

No comments: