Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

My Mom & I spent Mother's Day weekend with the girls in Chicago.  We had tickets to see the play "Pinkalicious" on Sunday at 10am.  We arrived at a hotel outside the city later in the afternoon on Saturday.  We enjoyed LOTS of swimming and playing in the pool with a break for a later dinner (McDonald's for the girls and room service for the Moms) followed by some more pool time!  We were up and checked out of the hotel by 8:15am on Sunday to head to Chicago for the play.  The play was ADORABLE.....the girls both really enjoyed it!
The girls gave me a couple Mother's Day presents in the hotel room.  Kelly made me a recipe book in her Kindergarten class at school.  Both girls made me a hand print plate at our neighbor's house.
(Emily runs a daycare and she made them with all her daycare kids.  She made them with my girls on Wednesday night when I was gone teaching Ally private swim lessons).  A cute little surprise!
Swimming with my girls!
Molly is a great little kicker!  She loves using a kick board!
Kelly holding our pink roses...with the Pinkalicious set in the background.
(They gave all the Moms one pink rose!  A nice little Mother's Day touch!)
Kelly with PINKALICIOUS during the autograph session after the play!
Molly wasn't so sure about meeting Pinkalicious!
Kelly went back through the autograph line again....so she could get a picture with Pinkalicious and her brother Peter!
The girls with McKenna at the American Girl store in Chicago.  They both LOVED it there and WANTED a doll, clothes, accessories, etc.....

No comments: