Friday, September 3, 2010

Swim practice

Today was the first day this season either of my girls went to swimming and diving practice with me. Kelly has been asking to go for awhile....and since she had a great second week of preschool....I thought today would be a good day (since she doesn't have school on Fridays). Kelly LOVES the water. She jumped right in......before any of my swimmers! She especially likes the beginning of practice when the team is in the diving well. Molly isn't so qucik to jump in......it took her about an hour to even sit in the overflow water on the pool deck. They both had fun though....and enjoyed all the attention from my team!

Jane, Kelly, and Claire
Kelly doing push outs with my team.....she did this on her own!
Kelly kicking on her back next to Claire.
Kelly hung out in her tube while my team was swimming.....and jumped in the water a million times!
Kelly and Claire at the end of practice.....Claire gave Kelly this ball and she was excited about it!
After about an hour of clinging to me......Molly finally decided it was ok to sit in the water.
"This isn't so bad, Mom!"
Molly's version of swim practice.....sitting on the deck giving high fives to my swimmers when they finish a set!
Molly kicking with Taylor.
Molly kicking on the edge!!!!

No comments: