Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dragonboat

It's dragonboat weekend! My team did great today....we are in 2nd place in our division going into racing tomorrow. Kelly and Molly had fun watching the races this morning....and then we went to Grandma and Papa's house for lunch and naptime. Molly was still sleeping when it was time to head back to the river.....so she stayed with Grandma and Papa. Kelly LOVED all the attention she received from my swimmers when we got back....and she even got to play with a few of her cousins for awhile too!

My dragonboat team....22 girls
(I have 34 on my team....but 12 of them couldn't compete for different reasons)
Daddy and Molly watching the dragonboats go by this morning.....while Kelly colored pictures!
Kelly getting pampered by my swimmers this afternoon....Celia braided her hair while Jaclyn and Sarah put matching Hello Kitty tatoos on!
Showing off the tatoos!
COUSINS!
Helena (4), Kelly (4), and Racquel (3) hanging out in the swimming tents!
The three girls watching the dragonboats pass by....yep, that's Kelly cheering GO EAGLES!!!

No comments: