Saturday, August 21, 2010

My future swimmer?

Kelly has ALWAYS loved the water.....baths, pools, rivers, lakes, etc. You name it, she loves it! Tonight was Fidelity Family Fun Night.....were we have a picnic dinner (all free!) and get to swim at the Dyersville Aquatic Center for FREE too! Daddy and Molly went home....as Daddy is battling a cold. Kelly and I went swimming. She went down the slide by herself about 20 times, floated on her back (BY HERSELF) for 23 seconds, dove in the water from her knees (BY HERSELF), and swam 3-4 strokes (big ice cream scoops) to the wall (BY HERSELF) multiple times! She might just be my future swimmer????

See for yourself....these videos are at the end of the night....when I was already out of the water. She floated by herself for a few seconds for me to video! :)

The first one she stopped....and wanted to see the video. The second one she stopped because she got splashed by some older boy!



No comments: