Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A special visit

In a couple months I will begin my 12th season as head coach for the Wahlert Catholic Swimming and Diving team. Most of you know that my 10th season was a highlight in my coaching career, for multiple reasons. It was the first year that any varsity school records were broken (and we broke two) and all four of my graduating senior swimmers were a part of the state team all four years! Today, we had a special visit from three of those graduating 2009 seniors....as they have all finished there first year of college and are home for the summer. They played with the girls at our house, watched Kelly's tap and tumble routine, and went to Happy Joe's for lunch, games, and ice cream to celebrate Ali's birthday on Thursday.

Jordan, Emily, and Ali with my girls
Jordan playing basketball with Kelly
Ali playing the Popcorn game with Molly
The girls helping Emily get the balls for her Skee Ball game
Lunch at Happy Joe's!

No comments: