Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kelly's haircut

I have been wanting to get Kelly's haircut for over 6 months now! She got TONS of snarles and it was looking really straggily too! Everytime I brought it up she said, "no, no, no....I don't want my hair cut!" Yesterday, I finally decided to bribe her! We went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries and I let her pick out a NEW puzzle! She LOVES puzzles! I told her if she would get her hair cut....then she would get the new puzzle she picked out. It worked! We only got the straggilies trimmed and evened out....which is what I wanted all the time. I think Kelly was having a hard time because her best friend Sophia got her hair cut....really short....and Kelly didn't want hers short. Hopefully, she will be ok with getting her haircut sooner next time! :)

Kelly "before"....if you look at her face in the mirror...she looks scared!
Teresa cutting Kelly's hair. (Teresa has cut my hair my entire life!)
Kelly "after"....as you can see....she didn't get much cut off!

No comments: