Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Molly's 1st time eating rice cereal

Last night I fed Molly rice cereal for the first time. Since she is 5 1/2 months old.....I thought it was time. Her doctor said we could start at 4 months.......but since Molly was sleeping through the night, I really didn't think she needed the cereal. (We started Kelly a little after 4 months....but you have that first child "I want to start everything as soon as possible" syndrome!) Molly has been randomly been waking up in the middle of the night again, so I thought maybe it was because she was hungry. She did REALLY well with the cereal.....maybe waiting a little longer was the best thing! She didn't "waste" much at all.....and got MOST of it in her mouth!!!! YEAH MOLLY!!!

This is Molly's CONFUSED face......she didn't quite know what to think when I put a spoon in her mouth!
Molly really liked the cereal.....
....and the fact that her big sister was entertaining her the entire time!
Kelly was making LOTS of silly faces to Molly!!!

No comments: