Thursday, May 21, 2009

MN trip - 5/15 - 5/17

The kids and I went to MN with Grandma and Papa Murray over the weekend to visit Brian, Katie, Ben, and Daniel. It had been over a year since we made the trip to MN so it was time to head up north. It was also going to be a BUSY weekend at our house, with the re-modeling project, so the kids and I got out of the way for the weekend. My husband, Dad, and three other guys got our bay window, sliding doors, etc. accomplished over the weekend. (Those pictures will come soon!) We had a great time! The time always seems to go by SO FAST! We spent all day Saturday at the MN Children's Muesum, so we only had Friday and Saturday night and Sunday morning at their house. Here are some pictures.

The BEST picture I have of all four kids Saturday morning.
Daniel wanted OUT of the picture.....so here are the three remaining cousins.
Molly is the chair she loved....I might have to break down and buy one of these infant to toddler rockers....since she already outgrew the bouncy chair and is close to outgrowing the swing too!
Molly chillin' in the exersaucer! (I didn't get many pictures of her at the Children's Muesum so I had to get some at my brother's hosue!)
Kelly and Ben had fun taking a bath together.
All 3 kids swinging....with Papa pushing.
Daniel and Kelly in Kelly's Dora bed.

No comments: