Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trip to Chicago

I took my two girls to Chicago this week....to meet my friend Sarah's new baby...Riley Louise Bathan. We left Monday morning and stayed until Wednesday. Most people think we are crazy....7 kids....3 years old and under....but we wouldn't change it. The three of us love to get together anytime we possibly can! Our husbands didn't come on the trip this time....I don't believe they enjoy the craziness, like we do! It was Molly Ann's first trip...and she did GREAT! Here are a few of my favorite pictures....there will be more on facebook soon....as I am really behind from our trip!

Michaela (2.5 yrs.), Riley (3 weeks), Myka (3.5 yrs.), Eli (10 months), Kelly (2.5 yrs.), Molly (4 months), Sam (1.5 yrs.)
The BIG GIRL Band! Michaela, Kelly, and Myka playing in Michaela's bed!
The three littlest ones....Eli, Molly, and Riley!
M is for MOLLY!
Decorating Easter Sugar Cookies is SO MUCH FUN!
Kelly and Michaela making their masterpieces!
Kelly is excited about the sugar cookies that she decorated.....they have LOTS of sprinkles!

No comments: