Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Snyder # 2

Yesterday I had my 28 week doctors appointment....even though I am 29 weeks today! I had my glucose test to see if I was gestational diabetic. I was really nervous about this test the second time around. I had had a lot of friends that were fine with there first baby and had gestational diabetes with there second baby. Needless to say.....all went well!!! Your glocose level had to be under 151 after drinking the nasty orange drink they give you. Mine was at 120!!! My iron level had to be above 11, and mine was 16!!! YEAH! I also asked my doctor (which happens to be one of my swimmers dads!!!) to do an ultrasound to see if we could find out if we were having a BOY OR A GIRL!!! I really wanted to know this time around....mostly for selfish reasons, I know! Well......Baby Snyder # 2 is a .........

GIRL!!!

Kelly is going to have a SISTER!!!

We are all happy...everything looks like the baby is HEALTHY....which is the MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congratulations! Best friends and sisters in the making! A house full of girls Brian, watch out!