Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Circus Funny Face Sundae!!

Grandma Murray came to visit Mommy and Kelly today in Dyersville. We had a fun morning....we went to the library for our weekly "Wee Read" program. I am going to miss 4 weeks of the program this summer and my mom (and maybe Brian's mom) might take Kelly to the program when I am working at Loras Sports Camp for those weeks. After the library, we went to Happy Joe's for lunch. We decided to get some ice cream and I told my mom that Kelly could just share with me....but of course, she had to buy Kelly her own sundae....a circus funny face. Kelly LOVED it....and ate almost the entire thing.

Grandma and Kelly with the circus funny face sundae....Kelly dug right in, licking the whip cream off the clowns ears!
" Yummy....this cone is tasty!"
Kelly loved the sundae!!!

No comments: