Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm an AUNT again......TWICE!!!

Hello everyone....I just thought I would share my FUN news with all of you! In the past couple days, I have become an aunt again.....TWICE!

My brother Brian and his wife Katie in Minnesota had a baby boy on Wednesday, Oct.24 at 3:44pm. His name is Daniel Ray Mulgrew and he was 8 pounds, 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. He joins brother Benjamin who just turned two on Oct.18!!! I look forward to going up to see everyone in Minnesota the weekend of 11/9-11.

My sister Tami and her husband Eric had a baby girl today (Friday, Oct.26 at 11:58am. Her name is Racquel Fern (they haven't picked a middle name yet). She was 5 pounds 8 ounces...she was born 3 weeks early. She is doing well but is on oxygen, saline drip, and has an IV. She joins sisters Peyton (6 years old on 11/2) and Helena who is one.

I'm excited about our new additions to our family!!!

No comments: