Friday, March 28, 2014

Sleepovers....

We had tickets to one last Saints game this season........and Molly isn't a fan of the late games.....so Kelly brought her friend Sophia!  Kelly and Sophia enjoyed the game....and sleepover at our house.  Molly had her own sleepover at Grandma Peggy and Papa Michael's house!  She had so much fun.....when I met to pick her up on Saturday morning her first comment to me was "I love sleepovers...but they wear me out!"  Too cute!
 Here are all the animals Molly packed for her ONE NIGHT away from home!  Molly LOVES her stuffed animals!!!  When I told her to pack what she wanted.....this is what I got from her!
 Molly with the 3 lucky ones on this given night.....to be able to sleep with her!
All my Moms grand kids have always loved this book!!!  Molly enjoying watching the train on the track before bedtime!
 Kelly & Sophia at the Saints Game!

No comments: