Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Baking....

The girls and I enjoyed a day of baking holiday goodies today at my Moms house!  We made...
**Chocolate chip/M&M cookies
**Peanut Blossoms
**Melted Snowman cookies (a new pinterest idea my Mom found)
**Chocolate crackletops
**Dipped Pretzels
**Dipped double stuff oreos with sprinkles
.....and each girl decorated a large gingerbread girl too!

It has become a holiday tradition of baking Christmas treats together that the girls and I both look forward to.  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
The girls decorating the gingerbread girls that Grandma Peggy got for them.
 Kelly is very crafty and particular about her decorating!
 Molly had fun decorating too!!!
 Kelly showing off her finished gingerbread girl!

Molly didn't want to take a picture with hers.....so I got her sampling a marshmallow instead!
 Grandma found a new idea on Pinterest.....MELTED SNOWMAN COOKIES!
 The girls both helped....
 ....and here are are some of the finished melted snowman cookies!

No comments: