Sunday, November 6, 2011

My birthday....a BIG number!

I was ACTUALLY able to celebrate my birthday with my family this year!!!!
(The last few years my birthday has been during state week or on one of the state meet days)

I didn't want Brian and the girls to buy me anything this year....I told them I would rather the girls SMILE for a family picture (since it's been a year since we have taken a family picture).
The picture is good...not amazing...but when you only spend $9.95 for the package....what can you expect!

After pictures we went to TEXAS ROADHOUSE (it just recently opened in Dubuque). I have been waiting to be able to go there!!!! It was really yummy!!! My mom and Michael joined us...and even picked up the tab! THANKS A LOT!!!

We then went to my moms house where she had cupcakes waiting for the girls to help decorate. During that time.....I was able to read the paper and relax after a busy weekend! It was AMAZING!
My adorable girls with me on my birthday!
My helpers!
These are DEFINITELY........

MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!

(Brian and I bought these shirts for the girls over a year ago when we went to the Dells for our 5 year anniversary. They were too big for them then...and are still a little big now! My brothers kids just got Thing 1, 2, & 3 shirts......so we took a picture of just my girls....and he is going to take one of his three boys too!)

No comments: