Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun before school!

Kelly and Sophia enjoy their 30-40 minutes every morning before school! Kelly has always been an early riser (6:30am is a GOOD DAY in our house!) They get along great! Here are a few pictures I took this week already!

Here are Sophia & Kelly playing with my OLD Barbie McDonalds from when I was little. I got it out from the basement this weekend and Kelly LOVES IT! It kept them occupied both Monday AND Tuesday before school. Kelly only has Barbie, Ariel, and Cinderella....but those three princess were very hungry and ate a lot at McDonalds!
Kelly & Sophia playing in her room this morning.....
....and drinking "Mommy juice" and playing LEGOS!

YES, THEY ARE DRESSED IN THE SAME OUTFIT! RANDOM.....I GOT THAT OUTFIT OUT FOR KELLY, AND SOPHIA CAME TO OUR HOUSE WEARING IT TOO! WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE BOTH HAD THAT OUTFIT!!!

No comments: