Thursday, February 18, 2010

The sleeping Princess

For about a month now, Kelly has been really into anything Princess! First off, I have no idea where she got the idea she wanted to be a princess! I was NOT a girly, girl and I HATED wearing dresses, etc. growing up (and still do!) Anyway, when she wakes up, she wants a dress on....sometimes that's 5:30-6:30am!!! She always wants Princess accessories......crowns, magic wands, braclets, necklaces, etc. When she started this "Princess Phase" she only had a couple dresses (since I only really buy them for Christmas and Easter). She wore them ALL THE TIME! She would even wear the few sundresses she had from last summer....in the middle of winter! I am doomed......I am just hoping this Princess thing is a phase! My daughter wearing dresses everyday is craziness!!!

This is how Kelly fell asleep today!!!!

No comments: