Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was CRAZY! I had my district swim meet (the qualifying meet for state)!!! After the meet, we picked up the girls and took them to Hy-Vee to trick-or-treat....so I could see them for a little bit. I then went to one of my swimmers houses to find out the results from our meet and to see how many people qualified for state. ...while Brian took the girls trick-or-treating. It was a busy day & night!

A ladybug & a butterfly
Kelly & Molly dressed up at home
Kelly LOVES her Dora book!
My little ladybug!
Molly and Kelly at Grandma Peggy's house!
Opening Halloween treats from Grandma & Papa Murray
A ladybug ready to get into trouble....while her big sister was out trick-or-treating!
Brian and Molly trick-or-treating at Hy-Vee
Kelly getting chocolate milk at Hy-Vee

No comments: