Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been a LONG process..........but.......

I'm a BIG GIRL NOW!!!
So, as ALL of you know.....potty training has been a LONG and EXTREMELY HARD process for me!!! Well, I think Kelly now has the hang of it! She has had 4 days now with ZERO accidents - YEAH! I'm not saying that she isn't going to have any more accidents, but she is doing great!!!! (...and I didn't know if I was ever going to be able to say that!)

I started Memorial Day weekend. We had Big Girl and Mommy day the Saturday of that weekend....on the Sunday, we said bye-bye to diapers. (except for bedtime). She started in underwear on Sunday and I didn't give up....but this is how it brokedown......

Day 1 - 5/24 - 5 accidents
Day 2 - 5/25 - 4 accidents
Day 3 - 5/26 - 4 accidents
Day 4 - 5/27 - 5 accidents
Day 5 - 5/28 - 5 accidents
Day 6 - 5/29 - 2 accidents
Day 7 - 5/30 - 1 accident (She was with Grandma Peggy & Papa Michael for the day)
Day 8 - 5/31 - ZERO!!!!!
Day 9 - 6/1 - ZERO!!!!!!
Day 10 - 6/2 - 1 accident
Day 11 - 6/3 - 1 accident
Day 12 - 6/4 - ZERO!!!!!
Day 13 - 6/5 - ZERO!!!!! (I know the day isn't over yet....but I have faith!)


Tomorrow we are going to Build a Bear.....as that is Kelly's reward for FINALLY figuring out the potty process!!!

Here is Kelly TWIRLING with her dress on......now SHE wants to pick out what she wears in the morning!!!

No comments: