Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cereal necklace

Well.....the re-model project is back in full swing today! My dad was out at our house (with his friend Tom Becker) at 8:30 a.m. They are going full force again today.....which makes my job entertaining Kelly and keeping her out of the mess! (...and of course I have Molly too!) They are pulling out old insulation right now and it is a cloud of dust right now! Anyway, we learned to make cereal necklaces at the library Wee Read program awhile ago and my aunt reminded me of that yesterday.....so Kelly and Mommy made a fruit loop and cheerios necklace! Kelly had fun.....and she strung all but about 10 of the cereal pieces on the necklace all by herself!!! She had fun and did a GREAT job!!! Our library Wee Read program starts back up this week Thursday!!! I'm sure we'll learn more fun things to do during this LONG WINTER!!!
Kelly stringing her cereal necklace.
Kelly eating her cereal necklace.

No comments: