Friday, December 5, 2008

Introducing.....Molly Ann Snyder

Introducing....Molly Ann Snyder
Born December 3, 2008
7 lbs. 15 oz.
20 1/2 inches long
7:20 a.m.
Brian and I would like to share our joy with you! We are happy to welcome Molly Ann Snyder to our family! She is a healthy little girl and we are very thankful for that blessing! Here are a bunch of pictures (15, I think)....I will post more on facebook tomorrow (for those of you that have a facebook account).
Molly and I...right after she was born. (She still has the stuff in her eyes)
Proud Daddy with his new daughter!
Brian and I with our new daughter....right after she was born!
Molly all snuggled up in her crib at the hospital.
Mommy and her two girls!
Grandma and Papa Murray with Molly
Papa Mulgrew with Molly...with big sister Kelly giving her new little sister a kiss. (Grandma Jackie was sick, so she was unable to come up to the hospital).
Grandma and Grandpa Snyder with Molly
3 Generations....Mom, Molly, and I
Brian and I with our new daughter
Kelly helping Mommy this morning at the hospital...filing Molly's LONG nails.
Molly all bundled up in her carseat ready to go home! (Kelly made sure her doll was close...she picked that out for her new little sister!)
Molly at home with her doll that Kelly picked out for her and gave her at the hospital.
Kelly giving Molly her blanket. (Most of you know how attached Kelly is to her blanket...she said "Here Molly, your blanket"...and then said "This my blanket!")
Our new family....and NOW WE'RE HOME! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I am so happy for you! I love Molly's sleeper in the last picture. ;)

Kristen said...

Congratulations on Molly's arrival! Enjoy your new addition to the family:) She's beautiful. Love, Kristen, Tim, Brielle & John